Copper Mountain has three villages, all of which offer lodging: Center Village: The Village at Copper, West Village: The Schoolhouse and East Village: Copper Station. Restaurants and après-ski bars abound in Center Village, the biggest of the three. Staying in Center Village accommodations puts you right in the heart of the action, close to lifts, entertainment and dining. Union Creek is a great choice for families, since it is home to the Copper Mountain Ski and Snowboard School. East Village offers quick access to Copper’s extreme terrain. No matter where you stay, you’ll be impressed the neighborhood feel and walkability of Copper’s three villages.
Families, budget travelers and guests who simply like great value will appreciate Copper’s accommodation choices. Lodging in Copper leans toward affordable and casual, and many places offer ski in, ski out access. For guests with more judicious taste, there are upscale options with high-end amenities. In fact, Copper has just about every lodging option you can imagine. Best of all, nearly all of them are located near the slopes.
Top Copper Mountain Hotels + Condos
- Offering ski in, ski out access, Center Village makes it easy to hit the slopes. Deluxe and luxury condos are available in everything from a studio up to a two-bedroom unit. Amenities include a fitness center, swimming pool, hot tub and sauna.
- Offering townhomes with two and three bedrooms in West Village, Cache offers spacious, upscale accommodations. Condos at Cache feature stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and gas fireplaces. Cache guests enjoy use of a shared outdoor hot tub.
- Located near the base of Copper Mountain in Center Village, Passage Point is at the heart of the action and only around 50 yards from the American Eagle lift. Select Passage Point units have fully equipped kitchens. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, skier shuttle and parking.
- The Cirque condos are less than 250 yards from the slopes. As one of the nicest places to stay in Copper, it offers two heated outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, fitness center and ski lockers.
- Copper Springs condos offer the comforts of home plus top-notch amenities, including a fitness facility and two hot tubs. Copper Springs is just a short walk from the Super Bee high-speed six-pack chairlift. Plus, its amenities will make you forget that you’re staying in a budget hotel.